Hello Vanesaa , I'm going on vacation to bangkok. While waiting for my plane I read online novels as usual, other people are also waiting for the plane while playing on their cellphones or talking to their friends. I can't wait to taste the street food in there and very exciting to see a beatiful beach in bangkok. luckily the weather there is not too hot. I'm in Bangkok for 3 days so see you in the next 3 days, byee.
Rendang (/ˈrənd ɑ ːŋ/ REN-DUNG; Indonesian pronunciation: [rənˈdaŋ]) is a Minang dish originating from the Minangkabau region in West Sumatra, Indonesia. It has spread across Indonesian cuisine to the cuisines of neighbouring Southeast Asian countries such as Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei and the Philippines. Rendang is often described as a rich dish of meat — most commonly beef (rendang daging) — that has been slow cooked and braised in a coconut milk seasoned with a herb and spice mixture, until the liquids evaporate and the meat turns dark brown and tender, becoming caramelized and infused with rich flavours. As the signature dish of Minangkabau culture, rendang is traditionally served at ceremonial occasions to honour guests during festive events; such as wedding feasts and Lebaran or Hari Raya (Indonesian popular words for both Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha). Rendang is also traditionally served among the Malay community in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei, as well as the Mar...

Komentar
Posting Komentar