Langsung ke konten utama

Assignment 5

 Since I arrive in here , I have been to severals shopping centers, an interesting library. I have been to the zoo with my sister, and we have been walk for 3 hour. I  almost fell because I worn a slippers and they often came off  and my sister laughed at me. I have never played a Resident Evil game but I know the storyline from watched the gameplay one of it, which is the Resident Evil 4 remake from the original. The game is remade with nice graphics and more advanced technology and also more fun than the original version.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Volleyball

 Do you know what is Volleyball ? Volleyball is a team sport in which two teams of six players are separated by a net. Each team tries to score points by grounding a ball on the other team's court under organized rules. It has been a part of the official program of the Summer Olympic Games since Tokyo 1964. Beach volleyball was introduced to the programme at the Atlanta 1996 Summer Olympics. The adapted version of volleyball at the Summer Paralympic Games is sitting volleyball. The complete set of rules is extensive, but play essentially proceeds as follows: a player on one of the teams begins a 'rally' by serving the ball (tossing or releasing it and then hitting it with a hand or arm), from behind the back boundary line of the court, over the net, and into the receiving team's court. The receiving team must not let the ball be grounded within their court. The team may touch the ball up to three times to return the ball to the other side of the court, but individual pl